WJEC Level 1/Level 2 GCSE in English Language
What will I learn?
This course will help you to learn:
- How to communicate effectively in speech and writing
- How to listen with understanding
- How to be an enthusiastic, responsive and knowledgeable reader
How will I learn?
You will learn by practising
- Speaking and listening activities
- Reading skills
- Writing tasks
What will I need?
You need only to have completed year 9.
How will I be assessed?
In GCSE English Language, you will be assessed by
- Exam 40%
- Controlled Assessments (Written) 40%
- Controlled Assessments (Oral) 20%
What happens after this course?
After the GCSE course, you can do an A level in English Language.